Join Our Prayer Team
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. James 4:16
Prayer is a vital part of this ministry. You can partner with us through prayer and make a difference for LIFE through your fervent prayers!
The email prayer team receives email prayer requests of the PRC ministry from the Prayer Team Coordinator about once or twice per month.
The text prayer team receives a brief text prayer request on their cell phones whenever there is an urgent prayer concern. These usually occur once or twice per month.
Sometimes a special prayer team will be organized for a specific focus, such as for an upcoming annual fundraising banquet.
Please sign up if you would like to be part of one or more of these prayer efforts:
Ongoing Prayer Requests
• For God's guidance for women in Clark County who are struggling with a pregnancy decision to come to the PRC for the information, services, and guidance they need to make a healthy decision.
• For God's protection and guidance over the staff, volunteers, and board members and their families, as they serve in the capacities to which He has called them.
• For God's provision of needed workers and resources:
- people needs: volunteers, volunteer RNs, mentors, service groups
- material needs for clients (diapers, formula, sleep sacks, etc),
- building needs, for growth,
- financial needs: adequate funding through individuals, churches, and grants to cover operational and growth needs.
• For the people of Clark County to embrace a culture that honors and values LIFE at all stages - from conception to natural death, and to be a community that honors Christ in all it does. That the ministry of the PRC would be one that supports and promotes this culture through the opportunities it offers for involvement.
© Pregnancy Resource Clinic of Clark County | 2017