This 30 hour per week position is responsible for performing office duties directly related to the business operations of the Pregnancy Resource Clinic. Major duties involve bookkeeping, payroll, donor receipting, and general business operations of the PRC.
Qualifications: The applicant should…
• Be a committed Christian demonstrating a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord.
• Have a strong commitment to the sanctity of all human life.
• Have experience in office operations, accounting procedures, and computer operations.
• Have experience with Quickbooks, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Have excellent organizational skills, attention to accuracy, and consistency.
Please send resumes to:
Ellen Dudney, Executive Director
Pregnancy Resource Clinic of Clark County
1010 S. Limestone St., Springfield, OH 45505
The PRC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
The PRC is a Christ-centered organization that provides trusted care, support, and resources to all people regarding pregnancy and sexual health.
The PRC is an equal opportunity employer.
(Patient visits, pregnancy testing, medical histories, limited OB ultrasound with training)
• RN Care Coordinators
• Junior and Senior Student Nurse Care Coordinator
• Care Coordinators
• Administrative volunteer (periodic special projects/ programs - assist)
• Mentor - parenting class facilitator
• Male Mentors
• Baby showers - provide for a client in need/ be a friend through your church group.
• Provide cleaning for the clinic - looking for several small groups or individuals to alternate cleaning on a regular schedule.
• Yard work/ maintenance (weeding, mulching, gutter cleaning, etc.)
• Assist with planning and preparation for annual Roe v. Wade Memorial Service (January).
• Assist with Annual Fundraising Banquet (in the fall)
- Be a Table Host
- Decorations Committee
- Welcome Committee
- Planning Committee
Volunteer to Give and Share
• House Parties - be a host or help organize a small event of 10 or 12 people, to share your passion for the cause of LIFE!
• Be an Event Sponsor for Banquet - various underwriting levels are available to cover the cost of this annual fundraising event. This allows all gifts given at banquet to go directly to the ministry of saving lives and helping women in crisis.
© Pregnancy Resource Clinic of Clark County | 2017