(Patient visits, pregnancy testing, medical histories, limited OB ultrasound with training)
• RN Care Coordinators
• Junior and Senior Student Nurse Care Coordinator
• Care Coordinators
• Administrative volunteer (periodic special projects/ programs - assist)
• Mentor - parenting class facilitator
• Male Mentors
• Baby showers - provide for a client in need/ be a friend through your church group.
• Provide cleaning for the clinic - looking for several small groups or individuals to alternate cleaning on a regular schedule.
• Yard work/ maintenance (weeding, mulching, gutter cleaning, etc.)
• Assist with planning and preparation for annual Roe v. Wade Memorial Service (January).
• Assist with Annual Fundraising Banquet (in the fall)
- Be a Table Host
- Decorations Committee
- Welcome Committee
- Planning Committee
Volunteer to Give and Share
• House Parties - be a host or help organize a small event of 10 or 12 people, to share your passion for the cause of LIFE!
• Be an Event Sponsor for Banquet - various underwriting levels are available to cover the cost of this annual fundraising event. This allows all gifts given at banquet to go directly to the ministry of saving lives and helping women in crisis.
© Pregnancy Resource Clinic of Clark County | 2018